When Does Discharge Normally Come Before Period Short Period, Other Symptoms, But Negative Test...VERY Graphic?

Short period, other symptoms, but negative test...VERY graphic? - when does discharge normally come before period

OK last month me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the last day of my term, and he came in me ... I have a very regular

TMI sorry if ..

Usually
Before my time:
Breast tenderness 2-3 days prior to the period, mood swings, abdominal pain, and he

During my time:
Severe cramping 1.3
3 or 4 days Large clots
4-6 days light bleeding light cramps, but not unbearable pain
7 hours daylight outside bleeding into the river of brown.

This time:
Prior Period
Chest pain ... so painful ... Today more than ever ... (when I bend down to kiss someone causing pain, which only rubs the wrong way) This about a week before they happen.
Would happen back in the ANCSo points of the day
Mood swings
Fatigue

In the period:
Day 1 of bleeding and cramping bad ... vomited 2 times ... is not normal for me.
2 days blood clot that goes through the night
Period of 3 days after birth without pain
On day 4 of brown discharge ... period ending

I had a back problem yet
Headaches
lower right stomach pain
Fatigue (11.6 sleep last night, so I feel asleep 9 and did not wake up that 1) still sleepy and tired in the day.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/pregnancy ...

I think I ask is ... There is a slight possibility that she might be pregnant ... A word to all experienced and became pregnant?

0 comments:

Post a Comment