Fire Sprinkler Pipe Sizing Number Of Heads Pressure Calculation And Pipe Sizing For Fire Sprinkler Protection Systems?

Pressure calculation and pipe sizing for fire sprinkler protection systems? - fire sprinkler pipe sizing number of heads

I have an existing irrigation pipe (endpoint diameter. Size 32 mm) at Metro and I intend to use the hose to the bottom B serve to another location. I know how I can pipe size and what is the static pressure? My number is 850L/min pump and pump head is 40m. The distance between the high level of A and B is 10 m.

1 comments:

wingstwo said...

There are specific codes for the design of protection against fire, which vary by store. You need to design a certified technician and approve the system. It makes no sense to worry about the computer, because the engineer has been provided for them yet invoiced.

Post a Comment