B6 Urine Change In Urine Smell = Pregnant Or Vitamin B6 Supplement Side Effect?

Change in urine smell = pregnant or vitamin B6 supplement side effect? - b6 urine

I have posts here before on what a change in the smell of urine is an early sign of pregnancy may ... I hope this is the case for me, but only say to a document, gynecology ICSI is the only option because of low sperm count, my husband (1.8mill). wondered if (the change of the strong odor throughout the day, do not change any color, any change in sensation or nothing) could actually be, because I have vitamin B6 taken for a few months? Here I have seen that can make a difference. Just wonder why the smell has now changed ...

TTC for 12 months, which currently 10 DPO.
very grateful for advice!
Thank you!
jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment