Breast Cancer Leotards Alpha Factor ~*~BREAST CANCER???~*~?

~*~BREAST CANCER???~*~? - breast cancer leotards alpha factor

I really need to ask some questions. I'm 12 and when I started, breasts began 1 piece of the size of my breasts, but in both. So it's not for a moment I thought that was normal. But I asked my friend, and she said she did not have a hump in the middle of the chest, and is more developed than mine, so I started thinking about breast cancer, but girls my age to succeed him? And after ????? a lump in both breasts normal

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

lo_mcg said...

Please do not worry more, which is quite normal. These silent buds. Her boyfriend at a speed different from you, that's designed everything.

The chances that a young 12 years of breast cancer are very, very close to zero. It is mainly a disease of aging - 80% of diagnosed there are more than 50 years is rare in women under 40 years old and almost unknown in children under the age of 25.

The American Cancer Society recommends that women begin breast self-exams at age 20 - there's a reason for

The numerous changes to the breasts during adolescence and hormones are completely normal.

Please do not worry more, is growing normally.

Suzy Q said...

is really uncommon for girls her age to get it, and certainly not when they have cancer, the U nodes in both breasts and at the same place.

Omniguar... said...

Please inform your parents and consult a doctor.

Laurel said...

It appears that your breast bud ... I have nothing to worry hun.

Post a Comment