Wedding Scroll Boxes I Just Love These Funny Or Not?

I just love these funny or not? - wedding scroll boxes

1. When I go to where it could cause severe pain. Because I spit and I beg you not to swallow. I fill the gap. What am I?

2. A finger goes in me. You play with me, if you're bored. The best man always comes first. What am I?

3. I'm spread before I ate. His tongue left me. Some people want to lick my balls. What am I?

4. I'll go. I'm going soft. You Blow Me disk. What am I?

5. During the day, which is an entry and exit. I discharge loads from my shaft. Men and women go at me. What am I?

6. I come in different sizes. If I drop not good for me. When you blow me feel good. What am I?

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It is my job to fill the field. When I return, is something new. What am I?

8. I offer protection. I have the finger ten times. Use your fingers to rely on me. What am I?

9. I help maintain an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I give a big swinger. What am I?

10. I'm at least 6 cm long. Foam lubrication, when I retire andNGage in my work. What am I?

Scroll through the list of responses
















Answers:

1. Dentist
2. a wedding ring
3. Peanut Butter
Chewing gum 4.chewing
5. Lift
6. Nose
7. A man delivering newspapers
8. Glove
9. Crane
10. a toothbrush, of course!

Well, really! Exactly what you think

1 comments:

Twisted Mind said...

Wow, I have a pervert. I came with very different answers.

Post a Comment