Magic Jelly Key Finder Windows Xp Product Code Unauthorized ?

Windows xp product code unauthorized ? - magic jelly key finder

Okay, so I downloaded the i qot find the magic key to freeze and the number for my product key and now tells me that I did not know of his, who bought the team approved in a secondhand shop w / or stickers, if Windows XP is already installed, has this team will change from today I can not see login! I love this team, but I do not know what to do, I think tryinq to write the code again and again, someone has this problem or not? Please help

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen to my name. I'm bigtime XP. I can help you free at all. So if someone had donated a bad series is what it was .. They have been waiting more than 30 days in order to lock? Besides writing, he will not help him now .. care-Ill check my e-mail

Anonymous said...

ms give a call if you can prove it is up to you to enter a number. You will find the number on the side with Microsoft, they look around. or does it take to be a technician on site, which receives the public for several numbers, it cost.

Post a Comment