Dental High Speed Handpiece My Dental Assistant Lost A Handpiece, Is It Fair To Take It Out Of Her Pay?

My dental assistant lost a handpiece, is it fair to take it out of her pay? - dental high speed handpiece

I seem to cases in the operating room and my assistant or lose a piece of the hand have a high speed, it will replace costs over $ 800.00. Is it fair to leave the content? I do not think I'm good, I'll get a few opinions. I also plan to fire on other grounds, can someone give me some advice, such as fire? (I've already gave him two warnings)

2 comments:

ggates19... said...

Do you have a contract with you? though not in the sense of the opinion that the print job may or may leave u let go for any reason without giving reasons. if he has not read a contract and see whether there is a breach of a party that makes u the assignment, if not diminish the contract and returned again. Well, for the hand piece, I doubt that to be fair, would have to pay him, but I do not know the whole story always what I have already mentioned, except to say if u take from your salary or should be done uu from fire Otherwise, if they keep their last salary as a reward or could be an investigation by the BBB and the medical advice face. u probably right to do so, but why take the risk.

jason.h said...

Three warnings for the same offense is technically grounds for the dismissal (and in my state Labor Board). On the one I already fear that his past, the possibility that they could sue you if you of your salary

Post a Comment